Craig and Carens Travel

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Not much happening

Sorry about the delay in posting anything - but there has been not much happening. The reason is, until we get jobs, we can't go and spend money - bugger!

Also, have been sick for a little bit (the doctor even sent me to the hospital for an ultrasound which is more major than it should be). Don't worry, they didn't find anything - but that still means that I have a sore stomach for no apparent reason. Perhaps stress?

Jobs are still slow. Even considering moving to Toronto, athough I want to be back in winter for the skiing. Only one (out of about 10) temp agencies has bothered to sign me up. Discovered that I can type 59 words per minute which is good.

Craig has vaguely had one reply for a job (and he is applying for jobs everyday).

Went to showjumping yesterday at Spruce Meadows which was fun.

Anyway, just posting to let you guys know that we are still alive..Ciao for now

P.S the Flames did not win the Stanley Cup :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home